September Rapture Watch


Comments

  1. Peter; I've done a very similar calendar for the month of September but recently came across a very interesting article that says God changed the Israelites calendar from the 7th month to the 1st month in Exodus 12:1-2. I remember when I read that passage I was confused b/c prior to it God was talking about the 7th month. If this is true and based on my calendar when plotting events from the Bible I was shocked and amazed. In other words...Tishri and Nissan are the same months! BUT...I also started looking at the full moon being the 1st of each month and that plus comparing the dates in Scripture in Leviticus for the feast dates and plotting on the September calendar is what put it all together....in other words, if full moon is head of the month (Sept. 13th) count it as the first full day and then look at the dates in Scripture i.e. Jesus was crucified on the 14th of Nissan...count 14 days from Sept. 13th...Passover begins on Nissan 14 as well. Count seven days from Sept. 13th (would be the Sabbath if correct) and count another 7 days to the next "sabbath"....look at the date they fall on!! Sept. 26th...the animal sacrifice date. Count the number of days per Leviticus for day of atonement, Feast of Tabernacles, Passover, etc. It's unbelievable!! I believe Peter, that Jesus will fulfill ALL in a single moment...Passover will occur again with three days of darkness (but the Israelites had light in their dwelling and I believe we will as well.) In other words, I don't think the feasts have been fulfilled yet...Jesus will fulfill them all at once. Or, maybe I'm daft!! LOL. Please give this a look and tell me your thoughts. Thank you Peter, you are a truly gentle man and it shows. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Val, It was in Genesis, God tilted the earth to create the polar caps to melt and flood the earth, It has confused many, There is a calendar of Enoch which I have not been able to get my hand on. I think its called the enocian calendar? I would love to get a copy of your calendar if it is possible? and thank you for your support. God bless

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment